Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 Review


As seen in this post, my goals for 2013 were as follows:

- Attend at least one liveshow
- Get my RC Bruno painted as a portrait of Unik
- Get my RC Mini Haggis painted
- Paint some of my poor naked horses
- Obtain an Eberl Siegfried to paint as a portrait of Poppes
- Obtain an Eberl Elsa to paint as a portrait of Wera.
- Obtain at least one horse for my Strapless conga
- Get started showing with the IMEHA
- Finish my website and organize my pedigrees

I can honestly say that I haven't achieved many of these.
- I attended a liveshow in May so the first goal was achieved.
- Bruno and Haggis are still unpainted and have gotten some company... Yay! More naked ponies!...
- As for my other naked models..., they're pretty much still naked.
- I didn't obtain an Eberl Siegfried. But I did obtain another model that I'll have painted as his portrait instead :)
- I didn't obtain an Eberl Elsa.
- I kind of obtained a horse for my Strapless conga. I paid for her but she will arrive in the beginning of 2014 as I wasn't home to pick up the package. So in order to prevent her from being sent back to her former owner if the package wasn't picked up in time I asked to have her sent a little later. But I still count her as I did, technically, buy her in 2013 ;)
- I didn't get started showing with the IMEHA but at least I got the login to work :)
- My website is not completely finished as I haven't gotten any pictures up but all my horses are up :) And as for the organizing of my pedigrees it's still an ongoing project.

All in all that means I achieved 3 of my goals. Not a very high percentage (33,3%) =P

Looking back it was quite the model horse year for me.
2 painted resins, Helios and Belize
1 unpainted resin, Justin Tyme
2 customs, Bellami and R. Peppermint
2 original finish Breyers, Phoenix and Black Pepper
1 original finish Peter Stone, Remembrance

1 original finish Breyer that will arrive early 2014
1 unpainted resin that will arrive in early 2014.
These two will be introduced as they arrive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment