Sunday, September 8, 2013

Newbies

When visiting Falsterbo Horse Show this year I had the great fortune of stumbling across a Breyer retailer! They are not the easiest thing to come by here even though it's easier now then a few years ago.

Anyway they had several beautiful models for sale and if my funds would've allowed it, I'd definitely brought a few more home with me.

It wasn't an easy choice but in the end I brought Phoenix and Black Pepper home.

 
Phoenix is the Tr. Mistral Hojris OF. I've always been a fan of the Salinero mold and ever since it came out I've been wanting it to come out in chestnut. It did at Breyerfest 2008, as Riesling and I wanted to get my hands on one of those but when I saw one live, I thought that he was of a to pale shade of chestnut to really appeal to me so I was very pleased when they released Mistral Hojris. Who in my opinion has a very appealing shade of chestnut :)

 
The other one who got to follow me home was the Tr. Zenyatta's Colt OF. I think the Gilen mold is so cute and since I have Zenyatta, I wanted her colt as well. His name is Black Pepper.


Both will be shown as Swedish Warmbloods.

No comments:

Post a Comment