Monday, November 11, 2013

Unexpected

I had a plan for today. I was supposed to finish my part of the seminar task, go home, eat my dinner and then do some more reading so that I wont be overwhelmed when the exam comes (and also so I don't have to study too much when I go home for Christmas =D).

Well, even the best laid plans fall apart sometimes. At least I finished my part of the seminar task but when I came home I found a notice, to pick up a package, in my mailbox. First I thought that it was the literature for this and the next course I'm studying so I thought that I'd pick it up tomorrow. But then I read a little further and saw that it was from the US! So the only thing that it could be was my package from Resins By Randy.

I ordered 3 T.I.B.B.P medallions to paint for my friends for Christmas and (even though I shouldn't have) I also ordered a resin for myself.

I just couldn't help myself, this was my last model horse buy before I started living on my "student economy" and I've wanted this model for a while since I plan on getting more into performance.

So, with no further ado, let me introduce the Justin Tyme resin.


This model has so much potential! And he is bigger then I expected.

He looks so athletic and strong.


And even though he is still unprepped, unprimed and unpainted...


...And I haven't even decided on a colour for him yet, though I lean towards chestnut sabino or black sabino...


...I just can't stop staring at him...


... or taking photos of him!


I mean look at him wearing the accessories made by the talented Jana Skybova. He just begs for a saddle, bridle, rider and an awesome jump!

 
 
Oh, the possibilities! Let's just say that I haven't done any studying today =P


No comments:

Post a Comment