Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sweet as sugar

Introducing a new addition to my collection and showstring:

The sweet and petite R. Peppermint:


Peppermint is a Peter Stone Weanling rr Sophie Nordström.
I like the weanling mold but I think that the original finish weanlings often lack personality, which this girl got loads of with her swishing tail, tucked head and sweet eyes. So I've had my eyes on this girl since I saw her at a show. She was for sale not long after but unfortunately I couldn't afford her then.

But about a ago I found that she was for sale since the owner was trying to fund the purchase of a real horse, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity again so here she is.


She has been successfully shown as an appaloosa filly and will hopefully continue her good showing results for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment