Friday, March 22, 2013

New arrival

Actually, she arrived Wednesday but I had no time to photograph her so she will be introduced today instead.

She hasn't got a name or breed yet but I'm leaning towards some kind of pony. I won this little girl as a commission me piece at a liveshow some time ago and recently the artist contacted me saying she was finished. It came as a total surprise to me as I'd totally forgotten about her :) So this Wednesday there was a little package in my mailbox containing this, very well packed, little filly.

I want to apologize for the dust on her, didn't notice it when I photographed her.
These are just some quick pictures because I had very low battery on my camera.
That snip is just SO cute!
I'm very happy with this little filly who is a Breyer Sm. Scrambling foal repainted by Swedish artist Annika Gustafsson. She stands beautiful on the shelf together with my three customized stablemate foals. I plan on making a diorama base for my three customs and I might have to add in this little girl too :)

I also payed for another model Wednesday so he is about to arrive soon as well. I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment