Thursday, February 2, 2017

NaMoPaiMo

When I read this post at Jennifer's blog I recognized myself in every step.

I really want to paint some models this year, I have the models, I have the supplies I want to use and I have blogs, video tutorials and reference pictures to get me going and help me on the way.

I just lack the motivation. So when I heard about NaMoPaiMo I wanted to join in on the fun! I applied for the Facebook group and it was really inspiring to see all the pictures and tips and tricks that the members share. Hopefully this will give me the inspiration I need to get at least one model finished in February (if I'm not too intimidated by all the great artist and their beautiful work 😅).

A few days ago I actually signed up to join NaMoPaiMo. The model I intend to paint for this month is my Breyer Stablemate G2 Andalusian that I remade to a be a Swedish Warmblood.


I will share all of my progress on this blog. Hopefully I'll be able to finish him by February 28th :)



No comments:

Post a Comment