Monday, July 13, 2015

Liveshow Haul

Today's post will cover my "liveshow haul" from the show in April. These are the models I won in the raffle or as prizes for championships etc.


A G3 stablemate Warmblood Mare in a beautiful bay roan, originally from a Mystery Foals set. I have no name for her yet (thinking of Asteria) but she will stay OF and be shown as a trakhener mare.


This little G3 jumper will be customized. I have yet to decide if I want to customize him to be Arrow for my Silver Brumby project (in that case he will be a walnut colored chestnut with some resculpting) or if I want to give him a braided mane and perhaps tail, and make him a blue roan jumping pony with no white.


This little haflinger foal will be repainted. For some reason this schleich foal has always made me think that it would be a cute fjord foal so now that I won one that is exactly what I will repaint it to. Thinking bay, yellow or red dun for him/her.


This unpainted stallion will get some customization, mainly to his face to get rid of that dished profile as he will be my interpretation of the black overo stallion Tambo for my Silver Brumby project.


This little Swaps will be a mare but I have yet to decide if I want her to be my interpretation of Dawn from the Silver brumby series (and in that case she will be a light palomino, possibly cremello) or if I want to give her braids and a dapple grey, chestnut or possibly roan paintjob.


This guy will be repainted to be my interpretation of Steel in the Silver Brumby books and he will be grey. I'm thinking steel grey.


This guy will stay OF and his name is Lieutenant. He is a buckskin going grey Swedish warmblood stallion.


This little foal is absolutely lovely! It's the foal from the same mystery foal set as the warmblood mare pictured first in this post. She doesn't have a name or breed yet.


This set is one of the mare and foal sets I wanted most, 2 molds I really like and a bonus foal :) The stallion is called Talisman and is a Swedish Warmblood. The mare is now named Summer and she will be a warmblood of some kind. The foal is still a mystery as I haven't opened the box yet but as soon as I've opened it I'll show you pictures!


I'm really only interested in the horse in this set as I really like the G3 Cantering Warmblood mare and have started conga it. With the two mares from this post my conga now consists of 3 OF and 1 CM. I have plans to repaint the rider and obstacle, perhaps I'll do some custom work on the rider as well. As for name I'm thinking Titania and she will be shown as a trakhener.

Last but not least I got another horse. I didn't get a good picture of it but here is a picture of the same model as I got. I got her from a fellow collector on the show. She really liked my Belize (Eberl Genoveva rep. S. Nordström) who was Best in Show and decided to give the horse as a Best in Show prize. I think the horse is really cute and I call her Strawberry Girl. In the future I might consider sending her away for repainting/hairing but for now she will happily reside in OF on my shelf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment