Saturday, July 12, 2014

Feeding the addiction...

... Yes, I actually start to see it as an addiction, my third resin by Brigitte Eberl (or actually fourth, but the other one isn't home yet) arrived at 12 June.

It is the Eberl Elsa, who was originally sculpted as a P.R.E.


However I have plans for her to be a Swedish Warmblood mare of the older type.


I want to get her mane off and resculpted to be on the right side, and I want it to be sculpted like a short, pulled mane.



She will then, some day, be painted as a portrait of Wera, a chestnut (probably sabino) schoolhorse at my gymnasium. Unfortunately Wera had to be put down in 2012, from what I've heard, it was because of a severly injured leg.

Wera was quite a special mare and I was very fond of her so it seems only fitting to have her in my model herd.


As for pedigree assignment I think I'll have her as a daughter of Wera, named Whisper.

Here's a simple, quick picture I coloured in Gimp to give you an idea of what she will look like. She will have a white belly spot on her offside.


She will be more of a reddish chestnut than the yellowish chestnut she is in this picture but as I said, it's just a quick pic :)


No comments:

Post a Comment